Most space of simFlow window is taken by 3D graphics panel to provide a geometric representation of your data which you may view and interact with.
Basic camera movements
Rotating around the center of rotation
- Drag the mouse around the 3D graphics panel with pressed left mouse button (LMB)
- Its location is in the center of all visible geometries, but can be moved using the button in the right hand side panel
Moving the camera along the XY axis of the display
- Drag the mouse while holding down middle mouse button / wheel (MMB)
- Drag the mouse while holding down right mouse button (RMB)
- Use scroll wheel to zoom in/out
Interacting with objects
Interaction with objects is possible while holding down Ctrl key. Objects are highlighted red on mouseover.
Selecting and deselecting objects
- While holding Ctrl button click on chosen object.
- Selected object is highlighted with yellow colour.
- You can select several objects at once. Just select one by one while holding Ctrl button.
- Press Esc to deselect object.
Moving and resizing objects
- Double click on an object while holding Ctrl button. Your object will become half-transparent with 3D arrows.
- While holding Ctrl button grab an arrowhead to change the dimensions.
- While holding Ctrl button grab an arrow shaft to change the origin.
- While holding Ctrl button grab a curve near the beginning of the object’s coordinate system to rotate.
- While holding Ctrl button click on an object with right mouse button (RMB) to show menu