If you are Linux user you will usually need to define some settings that will allow simFlow to use third-party applications. Windows users will usually have all these settings predefined. To perform this configuration:
- Run simFlow by double-clicking on the desktop icon or typing in terminal window:
- Click the “Advanced” button.
- Specify the path to the installation directory of ParaView. If you don’t know where it is, you might try to find it by typing in console:
user@host: which paraview
- Specify the path to OpenFOAM folder with application’s executable files inside. It is usually located in a subfolder of “platforms” OpenFOAM installation directory.
- Close the “Advanced Configuration” window.
- Type your project name, specify projects workspace, and click ENTER to start using simFlow.